Thank you for signing up on CadanaPay. Ready for the verification process? Read this!
In order utilize all the features that CadanaPay has to offer, your account verification is required. Without Basic Verification you will not be able to move any money on the platform.
The know your customer (KYC) process involves collating important information about you, such as your legal name, date of birth, address and work details to validate your account.
We collect documents like your national ID, bank statement, utility bill, recent payslip, etc. to validate your identity and keep your account secure.
According to international anti-money laundering (AML) regulations, the Know Your Customer (KYC) process entails gathering and validating critical customer information like your National ID, Utility Bill, etc.
We gather this data to ensure account security and compliance. This way, we lower the possibility of identity theft and financial crimes.
KYC on Cadana involves the Basic verification (biometric and ID verification) and the address verification.
a. Biometric registration Follow the instructions from the live moment process.
- Use natural lighting. For easy recognition, do this within the day and be sure there is sufficient light on your face
- No need to overdress for this verification but you certainly do not want to undress. A simple T shirt and a simple hairstyle that makes you face visible is all you need.
- Try using a plain colored background for a better result!
b. ID Verification You are required to submit a photographic national ID such as passport,(ECOWAS card) residential permit**, voter’s ID or driver’s license. Your ID should have your name, date of birth, date of expiry, etc.
In submitting your ID, take note of the following.
- ID should be a nationally recognised ID in your country of residence
- All your registration details should match with what is on your submitted ID
- ID should not be expired
- Be sure to take or upload a legible ID photo. Natural light can help you achieve this.
**Note that the NIN slip (Nigeria) is not currently not accepted.
Basic verification steps.
- Log in to your Cadanapay account
- Tap on the “Settings”
- Tap on “Account verification” and select “Basic Verification” to continue.
- You’ll be presented with an identity verification wizard. Tap on the “Start” button to start the verification process.
- Select your Country.
- Select “ID type” and upload
- Record a short selfie video of your face.
- Tap on “Submit” documents.
What happens if my verification request gets rejected?
If your account gets rejected on account of illegible or inaccurate ID or address documents submitted, we’ll email you to request for resubmission of accurate documents.
Need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org