Objective: This is an article to guide admin users on what off-cycle payments are and how to make off-cycle payments via the Cadana admin web app.
Off-cycle payments are payments made to employees outside the regular payroll schedule. They may have different tax implications, or admin approval processes. Off-cycle payments are ideal for compliance terminations, fixes for pay prior errors or mistakes or even employee reimbursements.
- Locate and click on the payroll tab at the left of your screen
- Click on the orange button run payroll at the top right of the screen
- Select the type of payroll you want to run, ONE-OFF - to pay any or all of your people one-off bonuses or allowances
- Choose the date to run this off-cycle payment.
- Select the category of people you are making the off-cycle payment to.
- Using the toggle to the left of their name, you can select the person you want to make the off-cycle payment to.
You can toggle the button by the Employee heading on if you are making a one-off payment to all employees.
- Review to ensure accuracy, and make additions and deductions.
- Click on the save and continue button at the top right to view the off-cycle payroll summary.
- Click on submit or approve (if you’re a super admin) to begin processing.
- Note: If an admin runs payroll, the super admin will have to review and approve payroll before it can be processed.
Depending on your business processes, you may also use this option:
- On your dashboard, select Business
- Click on Accounts
- Select Move Money
- Select Send Money
- Select the medium of payment : Cadana tag / External account
- Fill in the details and click on Save and continue
- Enter the amount and add description. Reimbursement for Fuel.
- Select continue to move to the final stage
- Review transfer details and select Send Money to complete payment.