Objective: This article guides users on how to request account limit increase via Cadana web app.
- On the dashboard, tap on your name and tag (top right corner)
- Select "Profile settings"
- Click on Account limits
- You will be able to view your current single, daily and monthly transaction limits,
- Scroll down to view the option Increase account limit
- Click on Request limit increase
- This will open your default mail box and prefill with some information that has to be completed and then sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill with the new account limit request and provide reasons, adding contracts or statement of income from your professional platform.
Your request will be received and reviewed.
A response will be shared with you within 48 hours of request.
Please watch a video guide below