Objective: This article is to help users understand the purpose of a user tag and create, edit or assess their Cadana user tag.
The user tag is your unique identifier on the Cadana web app. It begins with "@" and you can edit it to your preferred tag. You share your user tag with other users to receive funds on the Cadana platform.
To create or edit user tag.
- On the home page, tap on your name and tag (top right corner)
- Select "Profile settings"
- Scroll down to view your Cadana User Tag
- Tap on the user tag
- Edit user tag to your preferred choice, taking note of the conditions. Minimum length must be 5 characters and you can only use alphabets, numbers and underscores or a combination of any
- Tap on "Save Changes"
- You can find and confirm the updated user tag under your Full name on the home page.
To access or share Cadana user tag
- Click on "the copy button" by your Cadana user tag.
- Your user tag will be copied to your clip board and you can paste and share anywhere.