Objective: This article guides admins on how sign and send contracts to a single, few or all employees via the business account admin dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click on People tab on the left menu side bar
- Select Contracts from the drop down menu
- Click on +New Contract on the top right corner.
Select one of our default contract templates based on the type of worker you are onboarding.
- Click on View template
- Review the content of the contract to ensure that it has the right content for you.
- Click on Use Contract template
- Select the recipients.
- Search for and select an employee if you wish to send contract to a single employee
- Filter by location, department or search and select specific employees if you wish to send to a selected group
-Use the select all button if you wish to send to all employees in all departments and locations.
- Sign your name (the name of the sender of the contract) and click on sign contract.
- Review each contract by selecting the name of each employee (recipient) from the list of names in the drop down list at the top right corner.
- After review, click on Send Contracts at the top right corner
- All done! You will receive a prompt that your contract has been created and sent to the selected recipients to sign. You will be notified once they have signed!